MSA 100 is a construction and assembly adhesive with very high initial tack for the professional market, based on hybrid technology that forms as a durable elastic rubber after curing.
Can be applied on bare plate without risk of corrosion. Shrink and air bubble free. Absorbs sound and mechanical vibrations. Can be oversprayed with all common 1K or 2K paint systems on the market.
Does not contain any isocyanates, phthalates, solvents or silicones.
- Durable, permanent elastic
- Universal bonding and sealing
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most even damp surfaces
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Good UV resistance
- Neutral curing, almost odorless
- Non corrosive to metals
- High mechanical resistance strength
- Absorbs acoustical and mechanical vibrations
- Paintable with most common 1 and 2k paints